Clinging to steep cliffs, the stone and adobe suites of Rock Lodge gaze out onto lush bushveld vegetation. Suspended over the valley below, this cliff-top pueblo is an intimate and romantic refuge. Eagle’s eye views and a feeling of utter seclusion combine with roughly hewn walls and chunky textures. Private plunge pools balance on the edge of a breathtaking precipice, while al fresco showers in the leafy growth give the illusion of bathing in your own waterfall. A roaring fire in the guest areas provides a gathering point for a maximum of just twelve guests.
Exceptional/Outstanding Luxury – 6 Sable Rating
This rating is reserved mainly for hotels and World Heritage site accommodation that overlooks private beaches, views over one of the - Natural Wonders of the World or unique Conservation offerings etc.
- This is exceptional/outstanding luxury, where every desired is catered for.
- Not well suited for family travel with small children
- Great for Honeymooners/romantic getaways - exclusive privacy while on holiday.
- Over the top luxury with private butler services
- World class amenities
- Ensuite bathrooms with indoor plumbing
- Fine dining options
- Lodges /camps private splash pools
- Magnificent locations
- Beauty Spas within room spa offerings as well